Rated with ≤95% Efficiency, This NIOSH-Approved Mask Gives Extra Protection in Most Scenarios
3M 8210CN is NIOSH Approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthraces, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease.
It incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. It is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
- NIOSH Approved. At least 95% filtration efficiency against certain particles
- Wide application. Emergency Use Authorization for Healthcare Professionals; also ideal for other industries
- Lightweight construction. Promotes greater worker acceptance
- Two-strap design. Keeps sure a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam inside. Reduces the impression during long-time use
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation.
- Model: 8210CN
- Color: white
- Qty: 20pcs
- Style: headstrap
- Shape: cup
- Strap attachment style: welded
- Metal nose clip
- Shelf life: 5 years
- NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-5407
- Approval date 3/25/2011
- 20x N95 Masks
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Dec 13 - Jan 10
- No return.