This Knife Shows Impressive Work with 9" Hand-Forged Damascus Blade Combined with High Carbon Steel
This Hometown Knives Damascus Chef Knife is handcrafted and forged to perform. It features a 9" Damascus steel hand forged with combinations of 1085 High Carbon Steel and 15N20 forming over 250 layers. The blade is oil quenched and tempered to a hardness of 57-58HRC. Some of the many Damascus steel advantages include blade edge resistance from the harder steel, micro serrations from the alternating layers, and ductility from the 15N20. This knife shows impressive workmanship that will turn heads and comes with a custom sheath that grabs the dagger with a snug fit and the clip locks it in place.
- Features a 9" Damascus blade & oak wood handle
- Blade hand-forged with combinations of 1085 High Carbon Steel & 15N20
- Oil quenched & tempered to 57 to 58 HRC
- Best used for almost every cutting needs in the kitchen; chop, slice, dice, & more
- Comes with a custom sheath
- Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Damascus steel can rust if not cared for properly. Do NOT keep Damascus steel in a leather sheath for long periods of time, as the leather can cause the steel to rust
- Please be aware Damascus steel products will arrive fully coated in a protective, non-toxic mineral oil, which can be easily washed off before use
- Damascus steel should be regularly oiled with any household oil over the course of its life to prevent corrosion
- To sharpen use 22 - 25 deg angles or finer grit stones to hone the edge
- Model: HTB20
- Blade: Damascus steel + 1085 High Carbon Steel and 15N20
- Handle: oak wood
- Overall length: 14"
- Blade length: 9"
- Blade width max: 1.75"
- Handle length: 5"
- Mass: 0.8 lb
- Hardness: 57-58HRC
- Layers: 250+
- Custom sheath with snug fit
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Hometown Knives HTB20 8" Chef Knife
- Custom Sheath
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Dec 5 - Dec 10
- All sales final.