by Ryori Knives
Ryori™ Shefu: Set of Japanese Folded Steel Chef Knives
You save 58% -
Tackle All Your Cutting Tasks with 5 Different Style of Hand Forged Damascus Blade Knives
Made using the Folded Fireball Damascus Steel, this fantastic knife set will last a lifetime. These knives are perfect if you want to start your collection, when you need to buy gifts or if you just want a new set of knives. The Ryori Shefu features a Black-Hammered Carbon Fireball Damascus Steel blade with an ergonomic ebony and rosewood handle. It's a very versatile set of knives that will last you many years while always being a pleasure to use.
- Lightweight, double bevel edge. Can be used to perform many of the tasks normally done with a Gyuto (chef's knife)
- Versatile. Rock & chop; suits all cutting styles
- Style. Features a Hammered Carbon Fireball Damascus Steel Billet
- Precision-forged blades. With an ultra-premium imported Japanese VG10 cutting core
- 60±1 HRC. For unrivalled performance & incredible edge-retention
- 67 layers of high-carbon stainless steel cladding. Provides exceptional strength, durability & stain resistance
- Ruthlessly sharp, scalpel-like edge. Hand-finished to a mirror-polish within a staggering 15° degree angle, using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method
- Nitrogen-cooled. For enhanced hardness, flexibility & corrosion resistance
- Precisely tapered blade. Minimizes surface resistance for a buttery smooth cutting motion
- Perfectly-engineered balance. Gently encourages a comfortable & proper pinch grip
- Meticulously-constructed, ultra-premium ebony & rosewood handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture with military-grade strength and life-long durability
- Ergonomic handle shape. For superior hand control, agility & comfort
- Ryori™ Shefu All Round Chef Knife (8-Inch)
- Ryori™ Shefu Korouchi Chef Knife (9-Inch)
- Ryori™ Shefu Nakiri Knife (8-Inch)
- Ryori™ Shefu Santoku Knife (8-Inch)
- Ryori™ Shefu Utility Knife (5-Inch)
NOTE: Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Material: VG10 stainless steel, 67 layers of Damascus Steel Ryori blade, ebony & rosewood handle
- Pattern: Hammered Carbon Fireball Damascus Steel Billet
- All Round Chef Knife: 8"
- Korouchi: 9"
- Nakiri: 8"
- Santoku: 8"
- Utility: 5"
- Double bevel hand
- Hardness: 60±1 HRC
- Sharpness: 15° degree angle
- Perfectly-engineered balance
- Military-grade strength
- Lifelong durability
- Ryori™ Shefu: Set of Japanese Folded Steel Chef Knives
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Apr 3 - Apr 16
- All sales final.